My Rough Kelly Longue from Tokyo

ilovemylife

Aug 22, 2007
I just got back from Tokyo a couple days ago. I went to Hermes in Ginza and hope that I would find an interesting H bag that I don't have yet. Something for the evening or a kelly longue in bright color. ;)

Hermes boutique is one side of the building made with large glass blocks. It is very beautiful. :tup: There are 4 stories and I went straight up to 4th floor for handbag section, I first saw the kelly longue in orange with palladium in the case, and many birkins and kellys on the shelves. For example: birkin 35 in brown, and orange, birkin 25 in fushia croc with diamond buckles, birkin 30 in natural, kelly 32 croc prorosus in yellow shade (This one is absolutely beautiful), HTC 28 in dark brown, JPG Kelly pochette in black and turquoise, mini jige in rose shocking and red lizard, mini plume in rose shocking and more.

I walked in a little searhing for more kelly longue and finally found a red one in the last case at the bottom and I fell in love with it. :love: It was exactly what I wanted. I asked the SA to show me and I bought it right away. The price is 443,000 yen or about US$3950. (I think it is ok for the price in Tokyo, I thought it would be more expensive to buy H in Japan.) Here is the picture, the leather is veau swift, quite smooth (almost the same as gulliver which is already discontinued) with palladium hardware. The color is vermillion. :heart:

The picture taken without flash

IMG_1232.jpg

With flash

IMG_1231.jpg

IMG_1230.jpg

IMG_1228.jpg

Sounds like a great trip, ilovemylife!

Oh my, this is so pretty!! I have a Vermillion Swift Kelly and I just love how the colour pops in this leather!!

:woohoo:CONGRATULATIONS! :woohoo:

Thank you Queenie, Kelly_Birkin, Nola, Handybags, asa :smile:

Here are more pictures..

I was walking to Hermes...

IMG_0992.jpg

Small display in a glass block

IMG_0997.jpg

Window displays in front of the boutique

IMG_0999.jpg

IMG_1003.jpg