My Rolex NIGHTMARE

I would find out who the regional manager is for Rolex in your area and send a copy of your first post here to that person, including the AD's (what is an AD? An SA?) name and location. This is super creepy behavior and should not be permitted. As someone else wrote, you will be helping others by reporting this guy. In my case, my husband and I would go in to the store when he is there and confront him on his creepy behavior. But we are weird that way in that we are okay with conflict since we both deal with it in our respective businesses. I know it's not for everyone. I am so sorry this person has done this to you. It is just not okay! As the others said, run from this person and block him immediately and I hope you get your beautiful watch from a kind/caring SA!

Thank you all for your insight and reply. I had been feeling awful for the past few days and this entire experience has been a heavy burden on my chest. So this is very helpful and somewhat relieving.
@ParisBound AD is the authorised retailer of rolex.
I think my husband just needs a break from all this. To him, none of this makes sense and he doesn't understand how some luxury brand SAs can be so entitled, rude and almost abusive with the power they possess in offering/not offering items to clients. I personally think I rubbed this SA the wrong way after declining his repeated requests for drinks and lunch. I will look into ways I can report this. Not sure how and to whom as he is the branch manager. If I report to someone in that branch, what if they turn out to be his friend or a close associate. Regardless, it is clear I don't want to buy from him or this branch.
It's strange how I keep hearing conflicting info about the 31 DJ MOP. Some say they were able to get it quite easily while some have said they had to wait for theirs for ages. Not sure what the truth is. I have never seen this watch in person nor got offered one since Oct last year.

I agree with everyone else, run from this guy and put your name on other AD lists. You don't need to stick with just one list, which is just odd to me. I think it's really weird and creepy how he asked you out for drinks and lunch? I bet your husband is PO'd about this AD. There are other AD's out there who won't string you along like this and who are legitimate to work with. Good luck!

BLOCK HIM! So sorry this happened to you. Can I ask, you said he offered you a MOP and you turned it down. Was it the specs you wanted or that you just didn’t like that MOP? I was told MOP watches are hard to come by for Rolex because Rolex can’t source MOP that easily and it’s difficult to work with.

BLOCK HIM! So sorry this happened to you. Can I ask, you said he offered you a MOP and you turned it down. Was it the specs you wanted or that you just didn’t like that MOP? I was told MOP watches are hard to come by for Rolex because Rolex can’t source MOP that easily and it’s difficult to work with.
Hi there! Thank you for your reply. The MOP he offered me was a stainless steel all the way. I had requested him for a two tone, yellow gold one. So definitely not what I wanted. I have a stainless steel cartier so im just not looking for a silver watch. Sadly till date, i still haven't seen a two tone 31 Mop in person!

Reactions: blinggirl74
Good SA won't be upset that you turned down the watch, especially if it's not what you want in the first place. I turned down several watches, I still got mine (OP 28 silver dial) even though I had to wait a little bit longer.

Reactions: war_bunny15
Hi there! Thank you for your reply. The MOP he offered me was a stainless steel all the way. I had requested him for a two tone, yellow gold one. So definitely not what I wanted. I have a stainless steel cartier so im just not looking for a silver watch. Sadly till date, i still haven't seen a two tone 31 Mop in person!
So Upsetting to hear what he did to you.

I'm confused at the fact that AD has his own personal policy. How does he get away with that? I'd block him and report his behavior to his boss and go up the chain from there. He has a bit too much audacity for me. You are the customer spending money, this AD behaves as if he is doing you a favor by allowing you to spend it.

If you are uncomfortable that should tell you everything you need to know ~ nothing is worth your comfort. To be honest him asking you out for a drink is completely bizarre, innocent or not it's weird. Maybe if you were single but the fact that you are both married...just no.
I wouldn't waste my time thinking about it, dealing with it, etc ~ I would simply move on and find another place to purchase what you want.