My Rhinoplasty experience at View Plastic Surgery as a Solo travelling Foreigner!

kwbaby

Mar 14, 2024
I can’t express enough how amazing this whole process has been for me. I’m from Canada and I have been looking for rhinoplasty for awhile and I decided to look into clinics in South Korea. My friends gave me a few suggestions but I ended up finding View based off their good reviews and reached out to their english team for a consult and quote.
Throughout the whole time of the consult, Jenny was so helpful, kind and supportive. The price was reasonable so within 2 days of speaking with other clinics I paid the deposit and booked my flights and hotels- I was literally leaving like 2 weeks later lol.
This is my very first time as a solo traveller, I’ve never travelled anywhere myself before especially on a 14 hour flight overseas but I didn’t feel anxious one bit, the team made sure I had a driver pick me up from the airport at my arrival and brought me back to my hotel (Hotel Samjung) where I would be staying and recovering for the next few days.
The day after I went in for my consultation with the surgeon and did all the medical work needed prior to surgery next day. Everything was smooth, quick and easy. I met all the girls on the eng team that I was speaking to after on Whatsapp and they were all so friendly and caring. Honestly they seemed more like friends at this point.
Day of surgery last Saturday the 16th went well and I got discharged the same day, they checked in on me regularly and answered any questions I had promptly to make sure I was recovering okay by myself.
Went back in 2 days post op to take out my nasal packing and have complimentary treatments they provided to help deswell and bruising. I had my breast augmentation surgery in Canada and I didn’t even get this sort of treatment at all!
I’m on day 5 Post op now and I feel great!! Can’t wait to go back soon to remove my splints and cast and see my new nose. I had Dr. Jeong Jin Woo as my surgeon.
My swelling was really minimal and I barely have any bruising honestly, my skin looks maybe a bit more yellow around under my eyes but that’s it from the bruising. Maybe I will share a before and after pic after I take my cast off, then I’ll let you know about the results :smile:

I’m gonna be doing my nose revision at VIEW, I’ve been seeing nothing but great review of them. I just did my consult and all the staff was wonderful, I’m excited to see your results!