my purse is broken!! what happens now?

Hi Court! I was going to remind you about that geranium bag! Sorry to hear about your gallery tote but the resolution sounds good to me! :tup:
I just called and they have a few left

But, I'm worried that it will be way too heavy and I will never carry it. Anyone have the sachel? Is it super heavy? If I don't get that I'm going to wait until the fall for the patent leather stuff (I don't really like the ergo)

ok, my bag back and 40% is okay. Credit for my bag is okay. The bag is not destroyed, the handles are just fraying. The main problem is that it's pink metallic leather with vachetta backing, so it's not real common stuff. Keeping my $400 not used that much bag and sending me a coupon would not be cool. THANKS AGAIN! You're so smart! :yes:

Tell that to Coach! They have their policies but they do not rule your world! Why do you have to leave the bag there at that moment? Take it back, go home and think about the options/consequences.

I'm quickly learning! It appears that preferences should be indicated at the time the damaged bag is brought to the boutique. Because if I thought a leather repair shop could repair what Coach cannot/will not, I would want the bag back and 40% off, unless I no longer wanted it and preferred a different one.

I am being critical. There is only so much Coach is willing to do and some of us can't seem to state preferences or make requests of Coach and then feel defeated! You're damaged bags are taken from you as if your child has been kidnapped.

Tell that to Coach! They have their policies but they do not rule your world! Why do you have to leave the bag there at that moment? Take it back, go home and think about the options/consequences.

I'm quickly learning! It appears that preferences should be indicated at the time the damaged bag is brought to the boutique. Because if I thought a leather repair shop could repair what Coach cannot/will not, I would want the bag back and 40% off, unless I no longer wanted it and preferred a different one.

I am being critical. There is only so much Coach is willing to do and some of us can't seem to state preferences or make requests of Coach and then feel defeated! You're damaged bags are taken from you as if your child has been kidnapped.
I'm okay with what happened, they kept the bag, but sent me an almost $400 Coach credit, so I can get a new bag. I think that's very fair, the bag was almost 2 years old and it was used.

I'm okay with what happened, they kept the bag, but sent me an almost $400 Coach credit, so I can get a new bag. I think that's very fair, the bag was almost 2 years old and it was used.

while I was busy writing my diatribe, your resolution came and I am glad you are happy with it. I think it's very fair! If it's not a been there done that, another pink tote could show up Ebay, or get that geranium satchel. I did have a white legacy satchel that I thought was heavy, it is a large and very substantial bag. I'm happy for you!

while I was busy writing my diatribe, your resolution came and I am glad you are happy with it. I think it's very fair! If it's not a been there done that, another pink tote could show up Ebay, or get that geranium satchel. I did have a white legacy satchel that I thought was heavy, it is a large and very substantial bag. I'm happy for you!
thanks! that's what I'm afraid of with the satchel. I can't carry super heavy bags bc of my back, so I think poor old geranium is going to have to stay with Coach. I can't spend $350 on top of the credit to have a bag my doctors would kill me if they saw me carrying.

Patent leather, I'll wait for you!

From what I understand the geranium satchel weighs as much as the Mandy, which I carry around our store quite often when I'm working and it's pretty darn heavy.

Bet you'd look fab with some patent leather though!