my poor LV

sugaa doll

Mar 26, 2006
my ladies i need ur helppp
can anyone tell me how to clean the LV handdle??? is there any way to get the dirts awaaaaaaaaaaaayyyy??? it got some small black stains..it's like black eyeshdow or kohl? ,,it's a new bag.. i carried it once onlyyy :sad:

i have used the cleaner & moisturizer from Coach ( bought on their website) to clean my handles and outside of my Speedy 30 Mono and my Large Noe. I am the only one I have seen that uses this ( i read it was safe somewhere and someone else used it ) but if i'm wrong, ladies please let me know. but it did takes off dirt i had from a pre-owned Speedy just great :smile:

BUT... i just re-read your post and saw your bag is new. both of mine were pre-owned and had already turned the patina color and the handles looked great after i cleaned them, but i don't know about new handles!!

LV Mama AZ, I use Coach mousturizer to spot clean the handles on my speedy sometimes too. Nothing bad happened to it so far! I'm not recommending the use of it at all, it just works for me! I know on the bottle it says not to use on vachetta, but my handles have a slight patina already.

Faith said:
LV Mama AZ, I use Coach mousturizer to spot clean the handles on my speedy sometimes too. Nothing bad happened to it so far! I'm not recommending the use of it at all, it just works for me! I know on the bottle it says not to use on vachetta, but my handles have a slight patina already.

thanks for letting me know you have used the Coach on your speedy also. it worked for me great, but i'm with you, i don't want to recommend it to others because i don't want to get this if it doesn't work well for them :rant: ....lol