My plisse without the plisse! & xtra eye candies

thank you all, glad to help!
may i say there are two arcangels here!
I am the one without the "h"!
An easy way to remember is I am the one without the two "h"s!!!
1. I do not have an "h" in my name
2. I do not have an H ermes Birkin...sniffle ...sniffle....

oops, i didn't notice that. sorry. okie, 2 ppl with slightly similar IDs. arcangel & archangel. i'll remember that.:yes:

hello arcangel. I see your lovely Kelly has a wide strap, it looks great, I remember some post about them I think, is it a canvas/leather strap? Are they a special order? I have a vache liegeee gold 35cm Kelly and I would like the wider strap as an alternative option. How easy is it to get one and how much are they? Sorry - it's a bit off-topic. What leather is your Kelly, it's beautiful. Your scarves are gorgeous too. Sorry for all the questions!

attachment.php

Arcangel!!!! Gorgeous!!!! Is that "Escales Mediterrenee" (sp?)? I love that design..........

Actually, I do the same thing when I wash mine. Soak the scarf in cool water with some baby shampoo. Press dry rolled inside a bath towel and leave to dry flat. Then I iron. Works like a dream!!!!

gosh i do not know! i will check! how do u check? lol

Angie.....does it give the name of the scarf anywhere on it? Actually, now that I look at it more, I know it's not "Escales....." but I think it might be "Forces de la Vie"?

Did I read that right? You don't rinse the scarf after washing?
And what is that baby stuff you use? Is it a baby shampoo or special baby clothes laundry detergent? Thanks!

here ya go shopmom

Attachments

• MVC-003L.JPG
    MVC-003L.JPG
    96.5 KB · Views: 296
  • MVC-004L.JPG
    MVC-004L.JPG
    112.7 KB · Views: 275
  • MVC-005L.JPG
    MVC-005L.JPG
    118.5 KB · Views: 266
  • MVC-006L.JPG
    MVC-006L.JPG
    127.9 KB · Views: 271
  • MVC-007L.JPG
    MVC-007L.JPG
    151.3 KB · Views: 270
Hello Yes, I DO rinse (forgot to put that in). I rinse and rinse and rinse some more! Gotta get all that soap out! I just squirt a pinch of Johnson's baby shampoo in a plastic tub and run the cool water and swoosh it around.

Angie Oh MAN! I was wrong on all counts! Les Mecanique.......I love it!!!!!

ANGIE!!!

YOU came through for me!!!

THANK YOU!!! And I'm with CB, I kinda like the scarf with a 'hint' of Plisse still in it!!!! GREAT pics, thatnk you SO much for posting them!

Angie - are you meeting us in NY???????