my patent Croc Quilted Large TRIBUTE

amelia kelly

Sep 22, 2007
:heart:Finally i bought a patent Croc Quilted Large TRIBUTE:heart:...bought it on Monday...luckily still got the large size (the stuff told me it was the last size large in the YSL boutique from CANTON ROAD, HK)...:heart:I love muse and downtown too:heart:...(it took me two months to make this decision)...Hopefully will save money for another YSL bags by Christmas...Its my first YSL bag...:heart:I LOVE IT:heart:...:heart:LOVE MY TRIBUTE!!!:heart:

Attachments

• tribute.jpg
    tribute.jpg
    145.3 KB · Views: 135
  • new.jpg
    new.jpg
    160.5 KB · Views: 212
Yes...i am so lucky to get this large tribute...and it's a great choice for the first YSL...and my second YSL will be DOWNTOWN...i am saving money for it...i totally fall in love with YSL now...

:drool: is all I can say!

Do you guys see this purse as classic or something that's trendy? I'm looking for something that will be somewhat timeless - tired of spending $ on bags that I get sick of after a while. Thanks for any thoughts!

^^^ I see this as a classic piece. Gorgeous bag Amelia! Congratulations! I was in the store yesterday and was eyeing this myself. Love, love, love it! It's such an elegant, classy yet functional bag:tup:. Love everything about it - specially that subtle "y" logo.