My outlet find yesterday!!

OH my gosh I want that exact bag!! LOL...r u selling it? haha!!!!

NEVER! LOL I carried it for the first time yesterday and I am SO IN LOVE :love: I'm so mad it's supposed to rain/snow most of the week cause I had to put her away lol. Keep checking the outlets & you just might find one :tup:

what else did they have?

I posted everything in the outlet thread in the shopping subforum :yes:

Amazing find. I have the bag in black and LOVE it. The front pocket is perfect for my iphone!

I love love love the front pocket for my phone. It's so easy to just flip it open. I think it's already my favorite bag :heart:

You are one for finding the deals @ WC! :tup: hehe ;)

LOL I guess so. I love that they have such great stuff these days. Hopefully it stays that way! Passing on my good WC karma to ya :lol:

THANK YOU ALL for your wonderful comments :flowers:

I just switched out of it a little while ago & put her away, but I will be back to her on Thursday since it's supposed to be nice out. If you don't mind waiting a couple days I'll do it! It really holds a good amount of stuff. Yesterday I was carrying a makeup bag, large wristlet, small wallet, sunnies w/hard case, small brush, bottle of advil, my gloves, of course keys & I still had some room. I put my cell phone in the front pocket & still had a nice amount of room. HTH for now :yes:

Beautiful. I have it in black and love it more than I thought. I have always been a shoulder bag girl and even tho I can shoulder this, it's snug. But I love her! Love the front pocket for my phone, too! Love the legacy lining!
Congrats on the price! I paid full at the store.

I went up to Woodbury Commons hoping to grab another small zip bleecker hobo - in black sig cause I :heart: my chocolate one so much. It would figure it was the only color they didn't have left lol. All the bleecker small zip & small flap bags were 40% off :nuts:

They still had a couple of the black sig small zips, still 40% off in *******, CT. Maybe they can do a charge send for you. They are only $66!!!