My Newest LV Purchase!

Thanks everybody!! I love this place because I feel like part of a family of addicts! I'm so glad to see I am not the only who loves to purchase Louis Vuitton handbags and accessories. It's great to be able to share a purchase and not get frowned upon! Thank You All Again!!!:yes:

Lanbana - Yes it's the perfect size! I use this for work and everyday! Currently I am using a Monogram Vernis snapped billfold and coin purse, a change purse, a card holder and an agenda!! I decided I needed something that could hold my cards and my calendar. It's great, I transferred the cards most needed into the agenda and now all I carry to work is my Agenda and Coin Purse! I love it!

Vanilla Addict - I was actually debating between the Vernis Small Agenda (in hazelnut) and the one I have but decided the Vernis was too small for everyday. I love the Vernis line too, I have a few items in the beige colour. It was a hard decision but hey! one day I might end up with this one too!:yes:

Isabel - I agree! and My hubby agrees with yours :P

LisaG- I think it's your post that got me thinking! :yes:

PurseGalsf - I would love to get it heatstamped but I'm not sure where I would get this done here in Vancouver, can the LV stores send it off for this?