My newest acquisition!

1. I'm not even going to launch into my usual long-winded tirade about how I got this bag, because I'm too excited right now :lol:. Suffice to say, I saw it on Scarlett Johansson and fell in love, now it's mine, and I've fallen in love all over again :drool:. It's beyond beautiful, and worth every penny. You have to see it in real life and feel it to really appreciate it :love:.

Monogram Olympe Stratus PM Ecru

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Fabulous!!! It will look stunning on you!!! (As everything does) But, what on earth are we going to do with you??? I saw you in the ban thread with me last week, heehee... Enjoy all your beauties... hopefully, you will continue to grace us with your presence! Cheers!:heart:

3. My goodness, its gorgeous.. Sandra.. Congrats:smile:

4. Wow, it looks fantastic.......and I must say you have amassed and impressive collection.....

5. I love it!! I want one so bad..but I just can't swing it right now..it's so soft and beautiful!!! Lucky you:yahoo:

6. Yep, I keep coming back to look:drool: the soft subtle textures and the blending of the lights and darks, I can only imagine what it feels like, OMG! I'm falling in love! nice bag sandra, nice bag.:heart:

7. oh God, I KNOW!!! i don't even know what to do with myself :sweatdrop:. i really do need to get back on my ban, but then i'm going to Toronto on Saturday, so my ban will probably go out the window

8. lol congrats Sandra! so much for the ban huh!?>

9. Beautiful! No this is not your last aquisition....you'll fall off the wagon again soon!

10. Sweetie! Enjoy everything, you can always sell the whole darn collection if you need to; (which you won't) Enjoy being young and gorgeous and in Manhattan and having the most exquisite bag collection. No GUILT, it's a useless emotion. seriously. that is one hot bag grrl. don't feel bad...:yahoo:

11. So pretty! Congrats!

12. beautiful! Congrats!

13. :drool: It looks so luscious! Enjoy! Congrats once again, for not sticking to your ban! :roflmfao:

14. I just love how soft it looks!

15. who wouldn't break their ban for true love? :confused1: .... its worth it! ;)