My newest acquisition!

yeuxhonnetes

Resting B!tch Personality
O.G.
Feb 20, 2006
I'm not even going to launch into my usual long-winded tirade about how I got this bag, because I'm too excited right now :lol:. Suffice to say, I saw it on Scarlett Johansson and fell in love, now it's mine, and I've fallen in love all over again :drool:. It's beyond beautiful, and worth every penny. You have to see it in real life and feel it to really appreciate it :love:.

Monogram Olympe Stratus PM Ecru

stratuspm001.jpg

stratuspm002.jpg

stratuspm003.jpg

stratuspm004.jpg

stratuspm005.jpg

Fabulous!!! It will look stunning on you!!! (As everything does) But, what on earth are we going to do with you??? I saw you in the ban thread with me last week, heehee... Enjoy all your beauties... hopefully, you will continue to grace us with your presence! Cheers!:heart:

Yep, I keep coming back to look:drool: the soft subtle textures and the blending of the lights and darks, I can only imagine what it feels like, OMG! I'm falling in love! nice bag sandra, nice bag.:heart:

what on earth are we going to do with you??? I saw you in the ban thread with me last week, heehee...

oh God, I KNOW!!! i don't even know what to do with myself :sweatdrop:. i really do need to get back on my ban, but then i'm going to Toronto on Saturday, so my ban will probably go out the window

oh God, I KNOW!!! i don't even know what to do with myself :sweatdrop:. i really do need to get back on my ban, but then i'm going to Toronto on Saturday, so my ban will probably go out the window

Sweetie! Enjoy everything, you can always sell the whole darn collection if you need to; (which you won't) Enjoy being young and gorgeous and in Manhattan and having the most exquisite bag collection. No GUILT, it's a useless emotion. seriously. that is one hot bag grrl. don't feel bad...:yahoo: