My new Yellow Petit Noe from ebay!

turtlejd

Oct 24, 2006
The mailman came today and left and then came back an hour later to deliver this:

IMG_6722.jpg

Thanks Addy and Lee for authenticating it for me! I don't think I would have purchased anything from ebay without tPF.

I love the color of the outside and inside. Too bad it smells of smoke. :Push: But it's currently sitting in a bag with a ton of fabric softener sheets and some baking soda in a tub. Hopefully that'll remove some of the smell. I've been searching threads on removing cigarette smoke so I'm trying all the different suggestions people have posted.

Thanks everyone! I'm really crossing my fingers with the smoke. I'm also working on getting the smell out of the Cabas Piano I just got from Let-Trade. (It's been a great LV week!) It's a race to see which one airs out first! :P

I adore the yellow with the purple interior....lovely!
The epi petit noe has become my absolute fav everyday bag!
My red one is sitting right beside me at work here and I've carried her every day since I got her...the color yellow is so cheerful and happy... Enjoy!

LOVE yellow epi/purple lining combo!!! CONGRATS!!! (To get rid of smoke, spray the inside of the bag with febreeze and let it dry outside. Repeat this a few times if needed.).