my new work for my new job!!!!

I love your work! Congrats on your new jobs too. I also love your little blue B Bag. What is that one? (I'm new to B Bags so I'm still learning the styels).

Zoey: Bag's little Bbag is a gorgeous "Make-up Clutch".

And Baggy....your Work is nothing short of perfect. I agree with Robot....coin is too flimsy for business cards....but PERFECT for change, iPod and headphones or reciepts, gift cards, point cards and anyhthng else you don't need to pull out every time you make a purchase but want with you.

And a Black Work doesn't mean that you can't buy yourself a bright, inyerface colour to celebrate your first promotion!!! I'm thinking...Aqua? Next Spring's Electric Blue....so get going on that promotion as quickly as you can!!! :P

Congrats on a great choice and best of luck in your new job!!!!

You will rock on you first day of work!! As for the business cards, I think I would stick to a regular business card holder...there are so many styles out there to choose from I think you will find something that that you love to go with your new bag...congrats!

C O N G R A T S - on both the job and the bag :yahoo: I'm loving the work size.. Keep thinking I should get a Violet Work rather than a city...Hmm.. Please Post modelling pics!!!!!