My new Vernis Reade - what it fits, how it looks!

english_girl_900 said:
Awww, its so cute! And so tiny - I recently saw the GM version for sell by let-trade and its huge. Talk about size difference. :weird:

Also, totally OT, but May 3rd's my birthday too! :biggrin:

Really? Awesome :nuts: We'll have to throw a PF party! I saw a GM Reade up for auction a week ago or so - yes, it's huge!

PGN - What are you waiting for? Get buying that tote already :P

THANK YOU everyone for the compliments, I really appreciate them :shame: :love: It's nice to have a smaller bag for going out, social functions, etc. Not that I have much of a life, but still :P :lol: I'm just hoping that the Vernis does not start yellowing anytime soon, since other members have had problems with their bags :sad: I'll have to be super careful with it, more paranoid than I already am about my bags :shame:

Very cute!!

Cristina said:
After being stressed out for the last week or so, it was nice to get a surprise in the mail! I went to the post office and picked up my early birthday gift from my boyfriend, the silver Vernis Reade he won for me on eBay :nuts:

I was inspired by mewlicious's post a couple of weeks ago, where she showed everyone how much stuff she could fit, and took some awesome photos of her goodies. My photos aren't as good as hers :love: :shame: But here is a little unwrapping, how much can fit in the Reade, and how it looks handheld and on the arm (I prefer handheld for this bag), just in case anyone is thinking about buying one. It is small, but mighty :P I could fit all of my stuff, with room to spare! And it has a small zip pocket. It is so cute, I love it :love: I think it will make a perfect small summer bag. Too bad I had to put it back in the box, I'll have to wait until May 3 to carry it :amuse:

View attachment 7729

View attachment 7730

View attachment 7731

View attachment 7733

View attachment 7732

Cristina said:
Really? Awesome :nuts: We'll have to throw a PF party! I saw a GM Reade up for auction a week ago or so - yes, it's huge!

PGN - What are you waiting for? Get buying that tote already :P

THANK YOU everyone for the compliments, I really appreciate them :shame: :love: It's nice to have a smaller bag for going out, social functions, etc. Not that I have much of a life, but still :P :lol: I'm just hoping that the Vernis does not start yellowing anytime soon, since other members have had problems with their bags :sad: I'll have to be super careful with it, more paranoid than I already am about my bags :shame:

tomorrow is my day off so I am making the 50 mile trek to saks....So maybe I'll be driving home with a new chanel:biggrin: