My new (to me) poudre braided handle tote!!

thanks everyone for your sweet comments!! :smile: i am a bal lover but lately i am melting into some BVs!!! the bag is used and the cornors are a bit scuffed so they need perking!! :smile: its great for everyday!!
loool DS just doesnt know what he was born into!! haha

Oooh.... u got the lovely Julie! Welcome to the world of BV and your love affair with BV starts now..... please post some action pics, I've seen pics of Julie but not on someone wearing it.... would like to see how it falls against one's body..... Congrats once again!

Thanks, his angel. I'm very stiff and sore. My naps cut into my forum time lol! Cross your fingers that the surgery helps with the sciatica pain.

Looking at BV's is good therapy, tho, so y'all need to get out there and buy bags for me to drool over :drool:.

Wow congrats, what a beautiful color. I don't have this color but would love it, and these pics are really helpful to know.

But your little one is even cuter, so it really detracts from the bag photos...

awww thanks bunkie!!! that was so sweet of you!! thanks everyone for making me feel welcome ... it is making me love BVs even more!! haha ...
boxermom I am glad you are ok .. I am praying for your fast and painless recovery!!!