My new to me Indigo Large Veneta + small collection pics!!

Hi BVettes! This is my first time ever starting a new thread on tpf, so hopefully it will work out ok. I have been admiring the large veneta and when I spotted the right color on ebay I had it authenticated here (thanks again, septembersiren) and stalked the bag for 5 days before deciding it would be perfect for me. I have a hard time buying non-black colored bags - I love the color black for just about everything from clothes to shoes to handbags especially - but have really been wanting a bag in a medium to dark blue with purple undertones. I was thinking something close to Balenciaga's outremer which I had a twiggy style in and loved but sold quickly realizing the style was not for me. Since I bought my nero cervo hobo I've become obsessed with BV and it's the only handbag brand that has my attention now! So in order to stop rambling... here is my new to me (but brand new, never used condition!!) Indigo Large Veneta! I also included some pictures of my small BV family: Large Indigo Veneta, Nero Cervo Hobo, Nero coin purse, and shock pumps :smile: I love Indigo with black and charcoal especially! :smile:
It looks beautiful on you! I've always been nervous about wearing a Large Veneta in a color(!) as I'm not a very large person, but seeing your Indigo Large Veneta on your lovely small frame makes me want to try! It is a great color in the sunlight too, thanks for the pics! Hope you're loving it more and more. I admire your collection. I want a Nero Cervo Hobo too!

It looks beautiful on you! I've always been nervous about wearing a Large Veneta in a color(!) as I'm not a very large person, but seeing your Indigo Large Veneta on your lovely small frame makes me want to try! It is a great color in the sunlight too, thanks for the pics! Hope you're loving it more and more. I admire your collection. I want a Nero Cervo Hobo too!

Thank you so much!! It drapes really nicely and doesn't seem too large to me at all. Just in case you think I'm a different size from the pictures - I'm 5' 7 1/2" and size small/4 in US clothing. I am definitely loving it more and more! :smile: