My new Sable! + her friend Craie

Something which concerns me is the inner heatstamp - it is very light. I remember lordguinny saying that heatstamps are often lighter than darker but is this extreme?

Attachments

• sable.jpg
    sable.jpg
    131.9 KB · Views: 38
  • sable2.jpg
    sable2.jpg
    142.5 KB · Views: 50
  • sable3.jpg
    sable3.jpg
    105.1 KB · Views: 46
Something which concerns me is the inner heatstamp - it is very light. I remember lordguinny saying that heatstamps are often lighter than darker but is this extreme?

I had a taupe paddy that was definitely authentic (bought it myself from Nordstrom) and the heatstamp was really light... almost faint.

Your bag is gorgeous! I would definitely sell the craie though... imho the colors are really really similar.:heart:

bellacherie your Sable is such a darling!:heart: So smooshy:nuts:

p/s : when you take her out for the first spin, pm me.
If I (ever at all:ninja:smile: take mine out, I'll also pm you. :biggrin:
But somehow I have a hunch your gorgeous sable will see daylight first....
I might as well "framed" mine up in a showcase:P

bellacherie your Sable is such a darling!:heart: So smooshy:nuts:

p/s : when you take her out for the first spin, pm me.
If I (ever at all:ninja:smile: take mine out, I'll also pm you. :biggrin:
But somehow I have a hunch your gorgeous sable will see daylight first....
I might as well "framed" mine up in a showcase:P

Lol - aki - you supported me when my sable got lost the in the mail so I will do whatever I can to get you your calcaire back!

Yes sable and craie are similar - but quite different in real like and one could justify keep both! Not me though...

bellacherie, my 06 Rouge paddy has the lightest heatstamp I believe!
Check it out!
But no matter :noworry: I know she's authentic (NAP), and I'm never gonna sell her :heart:

T10914.jpg

T10906w.jpg

^^ OMG!
I just wanted to find out for my own piece of mind. If I ever do sell her (cant imagine it right now) I would like to know for certain that its not uncommon for stamps to be light.
I'm still staring at yours trying to make it out!

Oh god I love the sable and have to find one to go with my blanc, craie and vanilla--the circle must be closed. You were so lucky to find her. I always search but since most people don't know they have a sable they usually list them as cream. You have a winner.

Oh god I love the sable and have to find one to go with my blanc, craie and vanilla--the circle must be closed. You were so lucky to find her. I always search but since most people don't know they have a sable they usually list them as cream. You have a winner.

This one was also listed as cream - but I took a chance (as I often do on ebay) and she turned out to be sable. Haven't used her yet, that will be the test of whether I keep her or not.

Do you think paddingtons will be worth a lot in years to come? Or are they at their peak now?