My new rose gold return to Tiffany bracelet!

Cocogirl15

Apr 21, 2020
Just wanted to share my excitement with you girls who would get it. I just got this rose gold return to Tiffany bracelet and I’m so in love. It’s been my dream bracelet for so long. I found it preloved but in pretty much new condition for 50% off retail and I’m so ecstatic!! Would have loved the yellow gold as well but this is what I found and it’s perfect ☺️☺️

Attachments

• IMG_3217.jpeg
    IMG_3217.jpeg
    124.1 KB · Views: 110
It's beautiful! Does the heart turn around on your wrist or end up under your wrist?
Good question! It does flip while I’m moving my hand so I’ll often see the other side of the heart that’s blank. I’m thinking of getting it engraved on that side. Whenever I put my arm down though the heart flips to the correct side if that makes sense :smile: and yes sometimes the heart will move to under my wrist but I think if I adjust it to be smaller on me that would happen less! The looser it is the more it will turn

Reactions: baghagg
Just wanted to share my excitement with you girls who would get it. I just got this rose gold return to Tiffany bracelet and I’m so in love. It’s been my dream bracelet for so long. I found it preloved but in pretty much new condition for 50% off retail and I’m so ecstatic!! Would have loved the yellow gold as well but this is what I found and it’s perfect ☺️☺️
It is gorgeous on you! Awesome find at 50% off retail. Enjoy 😉

Last edited:
Reactions: Cocogirl15
Congrats on the new bracelet. I have the matching necklace and it is a nice solid piece. The gold is a warm rose gold and looks almost like yellow but more flattering with my skin tone. It looks perfect on you

Reactions: Cocogirl15