My new Pink Signature Stripe tote is here!!

I love the pink & that it zips! But yeah there's something off like maybe it's just too much color at the top? It kind of seems unbalanced maybe. But thanks for sharing so many pics, it definitely looks cute on you :tup:

Oh and btw, your nails look great!

I love the pink & that it zips! But yeah there's something off like maybe it's just too much color at the top? It kind of seems unbalanced maybe. But thanks for sharing so many pics, it definitely looks cute on you :tup:

Oh and btw, your nails look great!

thanks I love my nails they are such a happy color and they arent hard to miss lol :heart:

I am totally not feeling this bag either. I do like the color and the fact that it zips but why did they change the location of the stripe? I liked the old signature stripe much better. This is not doing it for me, which is kind of good since I'm on a ban.:angel:

thanks I love my nails they are such a happy color and they arent hard to miss lol :heart:

Very happy & cute!

I am totally not feeling this bag either. I do like the color and the fact that it zips but why did they change the location of the stripe? I liked the old signature stripe much better. This is not doing it for me, which is kind of good since I'm on a ban.:angel:

I agree... if they made this pink in the old style bag I'd be in trouble :lol:

I actually really like this bag. I think it would be very functional for me! The unaligned C's are a little awkward though.

I think chocolate Carly would be a great alternative if you aren't set on this bag!