My New Outlet Purchase

phuong_01

Sep 18, 2006
I LOVE this wristlet I just bought at the outlet today! I want to post the picture everywhere! :yahoo: I love the luscious fall red color...it is my favorite! And at $43, I knew it was meant to be. How much do these suede wristlets retail normally? My husband thought I spent too much, but I told him that retail is normally much higher! Did I lie?!?!:shrugs:

100461301-M.jpg

Congrats! Wow I didn't know they had those at the outlets! I'm thinking thats the outlet version of the suede wristlet, because the tag I think says factory? The boutique one I bought was smaller, without the buckle. I wish I never returned it!

It's beautiful! I love that color, and you didn't lie to your husband. I'm pretty sure wristlets like that are normally in the $60+ range. I just bought the legacy striped wristlet, which is all fabric, and it was $58 (which I did think was kind of high, but it was for our anniversary and I decided that my husband would want me to have it to go with the bag "he" bought me) (ok, I bought it and told him that's what he got me!). Congratulations and enjoy it!

Thanks everyone! I love fall colors so I was pretty happy with the wristlet!

Aarti, I'm sure you can still get it at the outlet if you like! Just call and find out!

Willowsmom, I LOVE that legacy stripe wristlet! What bag did your husband get you?!?! I am in love with the Ali bag (along with everyone else) and want that with the matching wristlet. *sigh* I dream...I dream!