My New "old" Madison ~ PICS

1. I've been searching for this bag because I love the lambskin and the chain detail. A wonderful SA tracked it down for me. It's stunning, but I wish it were bigger.....

What do you think? I know it has a certain nick name here on the board, but I'm trying to overlook that. :lol:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. Very CUTE! Congrats and enjoy!

3. Congrats!!! you know you love that silly nickname;):graucho:
    Love the soft leather!

4. I like it!

5. :lol: Well, isn't it true we gals have always secretly wanted one of our own? :roflmfao:

6. LOVE it! It's gorgeous. Congrats :love:

7. Love the leather, Love, Love, Love the chain detail........

I always wanted one too..........(but bigger ;) )

8. Aww... I love it!

9. that's what she said...... :lol:

10. This is adorable.. and I'm not sure what nickname you guys are talking about.. but I'm pretty sure my guess comes close. :nuts:

11. :girlsigh: I'm pretty sure your guess is correct too..... I've seen other threads mention it as the "weenus" bag. The newer Madison style changed this "feature". I think it's cool.

12. :roflmfao: That's okay, we can make a bigger isn't better exception for the purse! It's gorgeous! Congrats!

13. Omg I immediately thought of "penis envy" but with the "weenus" instead...

Well I definitely have "weenus envy" because I think your bag is gorgeous! I like the newer one better by a smidgen but only because it has the chain detailing all around the flap wo the weenus.. But both bags are so chic looking! Enjoy!!!

14. LOL It's your veenus bag then, since Venus the Goddess of Love and Beauty would be rockin' it. :biggrin:

15. Very edgy...love it! Congrats!! And nevermind the nickname...hehe...