My new maroon patent B Fendi arrived... NO WAY!!!

Deco

O.G.
Aug 16, 2006
I gotta getta grip. I was not prepared to be this blown away. I present to you my maroon patent B Fendi. :drool: To think I almost passed this one up.

So here it is. I tried hard to capture its beauty, especially the color, but my camera doesn't do it justice.

Enjoy!

Attachments

• bags 010.jpg
    bags 010.jpg
    194.5 KB · Views: 259
  • bags 026.jpg
    bags 026.jpg
    185.1 KB · Views: 125
  • bags 028.jpg
    bags 028.jpg
    190.9 KB · Views: 439
thanks jamie! :smile:

One of the most unusual features of this bag which would easily distinguish it from fakes IRL is how thick and chewythe leather is. This is a heavy bag, and it's because of the thick leather. Not wimpy or crinkly at all. This puppy's built like a tank!

Decophile, OMG, that is such a beautiful bag. I am so jealous. This bag is one of many on my wish list. I'm so happy for you. Congrats and enjoy her forever!

Thank you everyone for your compliments and sharing this joy with me! :flowers:

Hippie, you nailed it... it is exactly like liquid chocolate, mixed in with hot dripping caramel, and perhaps a touch of raspberry reduction. I WANT TO EAT IT!!! Vlad! where is my bag-eating yellow smiley head!

Irene, this is the small one. You can see the big one in this color on Styledrops. I'll post "modeling" pictures tomorrow in better light.

I swear, I had no idea it was going to be this scrumptious. It blew me away! I was holding out for a good deal on the caramel and black patent B Fendi, and wasn't really interested in this one. But WOW! :nuts:

Also didn't think I'd like the patent leather that much, but it really feels so rich.

Hippie, you nailed it... it is exactly like liquid chocolate, mixed in with hot dripping caramel, and perhaps a touch of raspberry reduction. I WANT TO EAT IT!!! Vlad! where is my bag-eating yellow smiley head!

If I had that bag, I'd never get anything done...I'd be too busy gazing at it. :love:

Or I'd be as big as a house, because it would make me want dessert all the time!