My new maroon patent B Fendi arrived... NO WAY!!!

1. I gotta getta grip. I was not prepared to be this blown away. I present to you my maroon patent B Fendi. :drool: To think I almost passed this one up.

So here it is. I tried hard to capture its beauty, especially the color, but my camera doesn't do it justice.

bags 010.jpg bags 026.jpg bags 028.jpg
  2. omg...I really really love your new patent b is HOTT!!! congrats!!
  3. thanks jamie! :smile:

One of the most unusual features of this bag which would easily distinguish it from fakes IRL is how thick and chewythe leather is. This is a heavy bag, and it's because of the thick leather. Not wimpy or crinkly at all. This puppy's built like a tank!
  4. Ohhhhh wow. I haven't been a fan of the B-bag before now, but this one looks like it's made of...liquid chocolate! Gorgeous.
  5. Decophile, OMG, that is such a beautiful bag. I am so jealous. This bag is one of many on my wish list. I'm so happy for you. Congrats and enjoy her forever!
  6. WOW!
    I want one too!!!!!
  7. SO HOT!!!:nuts: Is this the large one? Can you post a pic with it on, please?!:graucho:
  8. Oh wow!!! That is such a pretty bag.
  9. Thank you everyone for your compliments and sharing this joy with me! :flowers:

Hippie, you nailed it... it is exactly like liquid chocolate, mixed in with hot dripping caramel, and perhaps a touch of raspberry reduction. I WANT TO EAT IT!!! Vlad! where is my bag-eating yellow smiley head!

Irene, this is the small one. You can see the big one in this color on Styledrops. I'll post "modeling" pictures tomorrow in better light.

I swear, I had no idea it was going to be this scrumptious. It blew me away! I was holding out for a good deal on the caramel and black patent B Fendi, and wasn't really interested in this one. But WOW! :nuts:

Also didn't think I'd like the patent leather that much, but it really feels so rich.
  10. Love it! I have one in blue patent from SS 06 and it's my go-to "pop art" bag.
  11. Another gorgeous bag Deco! Congrats!!!
  12. Congrats! Love the color!!
  13. Oh my! I can stare at those pictures all day. Beautiful bag!
  14. Wow, that's gorgeous ! I've ever really been a fan of the Fendi b, but I'm definitely loving your bag !!
  15. If I had that bag, I'd never get anything done...I'd be too busy gazing at it. :love:

Or I'd be as big as a house, because it would make me want dessert all the time!