My New LV Westminster GM!!!!!!

Happy Belated Birthday! :Partyhat:
You are a Beauty and that LV Looks Perfect on you!
What a great way to spend a birthday... in Las Vegas, with your boyfriend and gift from LV... Perfect!
Congrats! :woohoo:

QNX1992 said:
Hi,
Are you still happy with the Westminster? I'm thinking selling mine and replace it with the Damier Ebene Neverfull MM but I'm afraid I might regret my decision later on.
Thanks!

I am still very happy with it. It is my bag I bring when I dress up when I go out and special occasions, and it really goes with everything. It compliments all my outfits. I do have a never full also in mono it is a great everyday bag you can just throw everything into it and go. One thing I will say is my straps were separating a little from the bag almost like pulling through the canvas and I brought it in to LV and they basically told me there was nothing they could do, and they couldn't even replace the straps. This is nothing noticeable and the bag looks perfectly fine just something that was bothering me personally I can put some pics up if you like. I also had to buy a hard bottom for it because everything just sank in to and the bottom just sags. the big difference between the 2 is one if formal the Westminster has a good shape a beautiful zipper and a specific form and looks great for everyday and evenings out. The never full is nice too less formal no zippers just an all around everyday bag you can throw anything in and go like a fancy beach bag. I have both but if I had to decide on one today it would be 100% my Westminster

I am still very happy with it. It is my bag I bring when I dress up when I go out and special occasions, and it really goes with everything. It compliments all my outfits. I do have a never full also in mono it is a great everyday bag you can just throw everything into it and go. One thing I will say is my straps were separating a little from the bag almost like pulling through the canvas and I brought it in to LV and they basically told me there was nothing they could do, and they couldn't even replace the straps. This is nothing noticeable and the bag looks perfectly fine just something that was bothering me personally I can put some pics up if you like. I also had to buy a hard bottom for it because everything just sank in to and the bottom just sags. the big difference between the 2 is one if formal the Westminster has a good shape a beautiful zipper and a specific form and looks great for everyday and evenings out. The never full is nice too less formal no zippers just an all around everyday bag you can throw anything in and go like a fancy beach bag. I have both but if I had to decide on one today it would be 100% my Westminster

Thank you so much! This really helps with me decision. I'm using my Westminster GM as a everyday work tote in rotation with my Mono Totally MM. I use my DE Trevi PM when I'm more dress up or going out with my family. My head says keep the Westie but my heart skips everytime I see someone with the DE NF. LOL

LVmyLife said:
Happy Birthday to me in Vegas for my Birthday we went to 4 Louis Vuittons and my boyfriend surprised me by getting me the beautiful fairly New design Westminster GM!! I am in love with this bag more and more everyday and would definitely suggest it! Viva Las Vegas!!!!!!!! :biggrin:

pics of getting the LV in action
a couple nights out with my new bag
In front of of of the LV's with my new bag
and more!

Wow this is one of the best reveals on TPF . Your reaction is the best expression I've seen this far . Congrats !