My new LV goodies!

Jun 15, 2006
I got a call during the week that something I'd been waiting on had arrived so today I went down to collect while we were there we picked up a couple other goodies

before we get to my goodies I had the Rayeur Tisse "messenger" bag reserved too it had arrived but there was a small problem it's not a messenger bag :sad: from the pics it looked like a messenger but the strap isn't long enough it didn't look quite right on me so I passed

My limelight 2 is also in but I couldn't have it as they can't sell before release date I saw the PM in black but didn't like it the material felt very stiff compared to the other limelights and I didn't like the size that much BUT the GM in GOLD OMG :crybaby:come to mama!!!

Anyway on to my goodies today...care to take a guess?

Boxes-1.jpg

OMG I remember LOL :shame:, But I was right about three of them :tup:, The speedy is nice, does she have a louis Vuitton collection or is this her first one ?

She has a few pieces MC speedy, damier sauvage don't remember which one, Mini Mono Besace and a few damier bags I can't remember all but she didn't have a speedy and loves damier so it seemed obvious