My new honey wisteria spy!

Thanks everyone:shame: ... I absolutely love:heart: this bag, I think it's probably the prettiest bag I have ever owned!

secret_shopaholic - Aww, thanks:flowers: ... I'm pretty sure you'll find your wisteria spy soon enough!

Congrats on a stunning bag, The Wisteria is one of my most beautiful spys, did you know you can get the shoes to match.

Thanks Saich:flowers: ... BTW I did see your thread with the matching Wisteria shoes, just gorgeous! Unfortunately the Holt Renfrew in my city doesn't carry Fendi shoes, I don't know if I can order it in. I do have a pair of sandals that I bought last summer that match pretty close, I'll post pics later!

Thanks so much elongreach!:flowers:

I absolutely want Saich's wisteria shoes that perfectly match this spy but I hate ordering shoes online without seeing/trying them IRL. We're planning to go to Las Vegas in the summer, so I'm hoping maybe I might find one later. Then I remembered I had a pair of Hilary Radley sandals that I bought last summer ... it's almost the same shade as the spy and even has the floppy leather flower detailing. I think it's a pretty good match, here's some pics:

Attachments

• DSC_00161.JPG
    DSC_00161.JPG
    75.9 KB · Views: 36
  • DSC_00125.JPG
    DSC_00125.JPG
    77 KB · Views: 40
Thanks secret:love: ... you can't imagine how excited I was when I found these shoes in my closet. I literally ran downstairs to show my DH ... of course, he just looked at me like I was crazy! LOL