My new Hermes Paris-Bombay bag!

ohhhhh, dear!!!!!!!!!

la van, u r killing us here with another magnificent bag!!!!!!!!!!!!

i love the scarf. I am gonna put mine on my plume and we will be like black and white knights, hohohooo

La Van, I love your Paris Bombay!!! :love: It's such a classy bag. The twilly is such a nice twist! You're getting very creative with your acquisitions...which is the essence of Hermes!

I like the look of the contrast lining, what leather is the bag lined in ?If you have the time, could you measure the bag & let me know the dimensions of the Paris-Bombay ?

Sorry for so many questions...I'm going a little ga-ga over it! :lol:

OOHHHHHH I love your Paris Bombay handbag! I think this will be great for my mom. I wanted her to get a Birkin b/c I know it will be a classic, but after seeing this I'm thinking it's going to be a better choice for her since she loves my Chanel Caviar Bowling bag. Thanks for sharing your new bag with us.

Thanks a lot guys! It's a great bag!

Greentea - YOU got to have it!

Gigi - I measured the bag:

28cm lenght (but since it has the side flops, then it's about 30cm)
11cm in width
14cm in height

It has 4 feet in palladium and it is actually very structured.

I'll post pictures tonight with me carrying the bag so you can see how big it is.

Regarding the inside tan leather, I actually don't know and forgot to ask. I'll check the next time I go to the shop.

Congrats on the bag, La V!!!:nuts: :nuts: :nuts: . As you know from my other thread,I also fell in love with this after seeing the ad in Vogue.

I can't wait to see pics of you carrying it!!

Very special story about the plane...how scary!!

And good on the SA for having reserved your bag for you!!

Congrats La Van!! it's a really cute bag, I saw it the other day when I was in Hermès ( I forgot to report about it..!) exactly the same as yours. Actually from the pics in magazines I thought it would be bigger. I'm more into big slouchy bags, as you've probably guessed by now..! In fact I ordered a Masai bag when I was there the other day,which should arrive soon so my SA said. I don't know if you know it, it's a shoulder slouchy bag (quite big) rahter ethnical looking (as the name suggests) I really :love: it. Actually there's one on Ebay, a green one, although the photos don't do it justice.. Anyway I'll post pics when I get it..;) :biggrin:

La Vanguardia said:
Gigi - I measured the bag:

28cm lenght (but since it has the side flops, then it's about 30cm)
11cm in width
14cm in height

Regarding the inside tan leather, I actually don't know and forgot to ask. I'll check the next time I go to the shop.
Thanks La Van! That sounds like a great size :love:

I'd love to know what leather the bag is lined in. Thanks lots! :smile: