My new Gryson Tate - keeper?

Yay or Nay?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

lawgirl07

O.G.
May 27, 2007
So I recently got my 1st Gryson - the Tate. I think it is either cerise or rasberry, not quite sure. Anyway, it is a gorgeous bag, but a bit more casual than I want. I can't decide whether to keep it or sell it and get a Sophie or something a bit more structured. What do you think?

Attachments

• gryson 2.jpg
    gryson 2.jpg
    94.5 KB · Views: 263
  • gryson 3.jpg
    gryson 3.jpg
    78.1 KB · Views: 75
  • gryson.jpg
    gryson.jpg
    138.2 KB · Views: 331
It's a beautiful color! Definately has a more casual look. Curious about the shoulder straps when it is handheld. Do they fall gracefully to the side? Or what? Thank you!

Not really my style but a nice bag. But my rule is if you have to question whether or not you should keep it.....further down the road you'll probably wish you hadn't.

The Tate is my favorite Gryson bag hands down. But I really had to use it awhile to figure that out. I like the Casual look and I think I am going to buy another. Ironically I just got a Sophie I am going to end up putting on ebay because it is a little too reserved for me. The Tate rocks for me, even better than my 2 Skyes (but I love them too).
I have the Cerise Tutu and I love the Red leather....but honestly I like it better on my Tutu than on the Tate.

i love it! i think it's a keeper, but maybe u could show us some modelling pics?
attachment.php

attachment.php

Yes, you are all probably right. Returning it isn't an option so I might just see if I can sell it and get a style I like better or gift it.

Lexie, that is too funny. See, if I had gotten the Sophie instead, I would probably have liked it much better! Oh well, at least I didn't "choose" this bag and not like it. No lust lost!