my new Fendi B east-west shoulder bag! *pics*

1. Isn't it cute??? The UPS guy just brought it. :tup: The color is navy, with black patent trim and gold stitching. I usually go for bigger bags, but I think this will be so great for wearing with jeans while running around doing errands, shopping, etc.

I bought it from jomashop for $860, down from the usual $1200 or so. Generally I only buy my bags directly from boutiques or dept. stores, but I had read good reviews about jomashop in this subforum, so I gave it a shot. I'm pleased with it.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Fendi2.JPG Fendi1.JPG Fendi3.JPG Fendi model.jpg
  2. The color is absolutely gorgeous, congrats

3. gagagagagaGGGGORgeous!! Particularly love this color. Congrats, Cosmo!

4. Thanks pisdapisda79 and decophile! :flowers:

5. Oooh! It is gorgeous, I love the color.

6. Was the UPS guy cute too? lol.

Congrats...that color is amazing!!

7. Aren't they all? :graucho:

8. Oh I love that bag! Congrats!!!!

9. OMG! I love it!!! Congrats!! Its a beauty!

10. love it, congrats!

11. pretty!

12. Thanks everybody!

Litigatrix, I saw pics of you modeling a few of your east-west B bags in one of the reference threads, and that was a deciding factor for me in ordering this one. :tup: I was worried the bag would be too small, but it looked great on you. And actually, I'm surprised at how much does fit in it for its size.

13. yeah, the shape is pretty boxy so it fits more than you'd think!

14. ITA! I have this in zucca and it stays so nice and compact no matter how full. :yes:

15. ^^^Yup, I'm loading her up for a test drive tomorrow... :p

This is the first Fendi I bought since I got my Spy back in 2005. I need to check out Fendi more often! I've been seeing a lot of print ads this month for the Chef's bag...hmmm... :graucho: