My new Escapade *PICS*

Wow!! It's big but it's also beautiful. So it seems to be maybe an inch less wide and a couple of inches taller than a WE. Both this and the new RTT are large bags that have a more purse-like than briefcase like look. I can't wait to see the modeling pics. How many cute doggies can it hold????

ahaha....I think it can hold at least 3 or 4 doggies at the same time!You are so funny! Actually it looks nicer when I'm holding it, but seriously, it can be a really nice bag for men!:yes:Thank you for coming back!:smile:

allyboobop: Thank you very much! I always want to know how did you enlarge the pic?:wondering
simona7: Thank you! I just measured, the handles are almost 18", it fits over my shoulder comfily!

And thank you very much KatsBags, RoseMary,willowsmom and gallicaroses! After reading all you guys' advice, I feel a lot of better!

Daphne wasn't kidding! This bag looks huge! I can't wait to see it in person...:heart:

attachment.php

I have not been a fan of the Giant Hardware, I first saw it on the City and, IMO, it looks too crowded, this bag is just the opposite, the GH looks like it was made for it! RH would just be totally, totally lost.

It is a wonderful looking bag! The contrast of black leather and silver hardware is stunning! I hope you keep it!

Congratulations!!

I wish you well,

Bridget