My new earrings and necklace, lot's of piccies

DD101

O.G.
Aug 29, 2007
I bought all these jewels sight unseen. I went through the look book and found them. The necklace I saw here on tPF, member charmaine_llee posted photos of it on her, and I just loved it.

Anyways, here's the necklace with matching earrings>>>>

001.jpg

002.jpg

005.jpg

003.jpg

010.jpg

Then I got these. These were supposed to be the post style ones, like the other ones I have in white. The SA sent me the wrong pair (of course it was NM, they always botch things up when it's a phone order, and not in person). I was dissappointed when I frist saw them, but after trying them on, I LOVE THEM. The really sparkle and shine, and really do show up nicely. SO I am now happy with them and will keep them>>>

014.jpg

016.jpg

011.jpg

WOW...I didn't know this one pair of earrings come in this color.
I bought the black & white color ones, and :heart: them.
However, they are kinda heavy IMO.
Anyways, congrats on these great finds!!

011.jpg

WOW...I didn't know this one pair of earrings come in this color.
I bought the black & white color ones, and :heart: them.
However, they are kinda heavy IMO.
Anyways, congrats on these great finds!!

You have the black and white ones? I ordered them too, I thought they would be delivered together, but they werent. I could only go by the look book pictures, and could NOT decide if I should get only the white, or only the B&W, so I ordered both and will return one pair. I'd love to see a picture of your B&W ones, I bet they are beautiful!

Ohhhh, I LOVE Chanel costume jewelry!! :heart: I adore that necklace... I have it in a shorter version, but I saw the longer version IRL and it's just fabulous (what drew me to it is all of the gorgeous blue shades in it!)... and all of your earrings are very pretty too!! :smile: