My new denim cruise bag is here..opinions please

I have this bag, I can tell you that when it is sitting in the closet, I have mixed feelings on it because it is so big, but when I am using it, I LOVE it! I was using it just last week and it really grew on me even more. :heart: It is a great weekend bag too, and I do think you could use it at work, I mean how much do you really carry your bag around the work place? Ususally you come in and leave with it, but it is stored the rest of the day?

the handles (and the charms :sweatdrop:) are what made me choose the gm over the mm... and you're right, its a very casual bag. i've been using it at work, but only from my car --> my office, because yeah, its totally impossible to make it look good with business attire, even though its a gorgeous bag :love:. however, if you don't think its gonna work for you, i would say return it for something that would suit you better. no matter how cute it is, if you find you can never use it or not use it often, what does it matter? if you really like the look of the cruise denim though, how about the mini pleaty?? its still adorable but a bit smaller and easier to make work in different situations :yes: good luck!!

I also have this bag --- I love it! I agree it is too casual to bring to work, but you can still use it during the evenings and weekends. I personally love the pockets and find it very useful. It fits all my daily essentials.

I think you should get it --- you've been lusting after this bag for a long time so there is definitely some love for this bag! Good luck with your decision!!

My friend has one and she uses it everyday because she has two boys - a three year old and a 2 month old. She uses it as a diaper bag and to keep their toys, bottles, diapers, and etc. She loves it coz it's perfect for her, but I don't think it would be an appropriate bag to wear to work. So yea, I agree with you that it's more casual, great for moms, as a weekend bag, or people who dress more casual. If you're looking for an everyday bag, something that you can wear to work, then I'd return it if I were you. It's not a cheap bag, unless you're into collecting limited items, don't keep it just because it's seasonal and hard to get. HTH