My New Cles in Pomme....Very Cute!!

Aug 13, 2007
So I called Neimans at Short Hills and they were out of the Violette so I asked them to hold the Pomme for me (My fav. Vernis color anyway). Went after work and lucked out :yahoo:...I think it's very pretty. I didn't have a cles in Pomme yet. So I think it was a good choice. Now just waiting on those hearts & cosmetic case!!
Cles1.jpg

Cles2.jpg

cles3.jpg

InsideCles2.jpg

Oh My Gosh, it is so gorgeous .... :nuts:

I was waiting for someone to post pics of the new cles in Pomme.

I think I may just have to go get this one. :graucho:

Thanks for posting pics.

Congrats on the new LV beauty!!

Congrats. This new cles is a great size. You can fit a lot in it. I saw it in the store too, but couldn't decide between Pomme and Violette so I didn't get it yet. It also comes in Amarante. The SA said these were selling very quickly today.

Thanks everyone..it's always fun to post pics of new stuff here...cause you all understand...lol

Congrats. This new cles is a great size. You can fit a lot in it. I saw it in the store too, but couldn't decide between Pomme and Violette so I didn't get it yet. It also comes in Amarante. The SA said these were selling very quickly today.
They had it in Amarante as well but I have a cles in Amarante. They're so different...This one seems like it could actually hold something whereas the other cles' hold a card or two or can be used as a bag charm. I really like it.

Is the bigger size worth the $75.00 extra? The smaller vernis cles is $200.00. This new size really does look like it would hold more. And the little plaque in front is so nice! Congrats on your new purchase.