My new Chanel pumps - picture + a question!

I have that colour, but in a stretchy flat. I love them... so comfy. They did get a touch dirty on the side, but that was after wearing them so much last summer.

Thanks for all your nice comments and suggestions. I'll probably just be careful with them, as I'm scared to spray anything and change the color of them!

Those shoes are sooo cute! Are they comfortable?

Very cute! Are they comfy?

I haven't worn them out yet, but for the time I tried them on in the store, they seemed VERY comfortable. :yes:

edna, I'm thinking about getting these. what are you planning on wearing them with?

I think I want to save them for special occasions. They're my first pair of really nice (READ: expensive) shoes! I was thinking about wearing them them with a little black dress for a wedding reception I'm going to in August. But I'm not sure how that will look. :confused1:

I think any leather waterproofing spray would protect them. To be honest I just use Wilson's Leather's waterproofer on all my bags & shoes because I can get it all the mall and don't have to order it.

I think I want to save them for special occasions. They're my first pair of really nice (READ: expensive) shoes! I was thinking about wearing them them with a little black dress for a wedding reception I'm going to in August. But I'm not sure how that will look. :confused1:

That sounds très chic, edna! love it!

Hi! Cute Shoes! Does CHANEL recommend anything? I know they have tips in their little care booklets (mine are @ home, so I can't look) but if you called them they might recommend something specific?!? Good Luck!

Oh it's very beautiful! I can still remember one of our director's wife is wearing the same shoes but in flats in our annual dinner! Oh I wish I have one too!