My new Bad A** Rocker Chick bag!!! I'm in LOVE!!!

1. Well, originally I had been on the hunt for a black work w/ SGH and then this baby came along :graucho: My new to me Black GSH PT. I opened the box and immediately fell in LOVE!!:heart: Then, I got to thinkin' about a little something that I bought my 12 year old for Christmas and how amazing it would look on this bag, so, naturally I had to unwrap it for a little photo shoot. I'll just have to give her a few days before I find it laying around the house and then I can claim it!! LOVE THIS BAG!!! Shout out to you know who! You rock girl!!! :yahoo:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Black PT 004.JPG Black PT 005.JPG Black PT 006.JPG
  2. Well, originally I had been on the hunt for a black work w/ SGH and then this baby came along :graucho: My new to me Black GSH PT. I opened the box and immediately fell in LOVE!!:heart: Then, I got to thinkin' about a little something that I bought my 12 year old for Christmas and how amazing it would look on this bag, so, naturally I had to unwrap it for a little photo shoot. I'll just have to give her a few days before I find it laying around the house and then I can claim it!! LOVE THIS BAG!!! Shout out to you know who! You rock girl!!! :yahoo:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

3. Dang!!! Double post! Too much caffeine!!

4. love it! Congrats!! It is so bad ass purse-ooooh. I think the giant hardware looks so fab with the PT, and you get the strap to boot! Also love the purse charm/fob. Where did you get it? What a lucky 12 yr-old :p

5. That is fabulous....congrats!!!! That charm looks awesome on it :smile:

6. Oh how wonderful is this bag!!!! Congrats!

7. The charms really give it attitude! :jammin::party:

8. whOOO hOOOO :woohoo:... PurSE:huh:OOh... it's definently ROCKER chiC~!!! yOu GO girlie!! :rochard:

9. YAY Purse! I hope you enjoy yours as much as I enjoy mine!

10. Thank you girls!! :heart: The charm is from the Nordstrom handbag department by the wallets and surprisingly enough, pretty cheap!!

11. They look great together!

12. Gorgeous bag :tup::drool:! And the bag charm is just so cute :yes:

13. fabulous and chic! totally rocker babe. love this bag. congrats!

14. That's HOT!!!

15. Purse i love your taste.:tup: The charm and your PT really rocks.:nuts: Congrats.:yahoo: