my NEO CABBY GM and POMME CLES!!! *pics*

halona

O.G.
Jun 2, 2007
Thank you for all the tPFers that helped me pick my vernis cles color!!! I bought it last weekend but I wanted to wait for my Cabby GM to arrive. W/o further ado.. I'll start with my cles :heart::heart::heart:

DSC00860.jpg

DSC00862.jpg

DSC00866.jpg

on my Speedy 25:

DSC00858.jpg

My Neo Cabby GM I'm totally in love!!!:love:

After reading that so many people found the GM to be too big, I was pretty concerned!!! I even ordered the MM on elux when it was in stock. Lol :P... so that's on its way to my house too. I'll have to send it back in for a return when it arrives.

DSC00867.jpg

And the inside:

DSC00880.jpg

Stay tuned. Modeling pics after dinner!:wlae::wlae::wlae:

Wow, great purchases! Cant wait for the Cabby modeling pics...can you do one with the handles over your shoulder (not the strap), im so curious as to how it looks worn that way colpared to the cabby mm.......thanks!

Thanks everyone! Now for the modeling pics! I'm not one to usually hide my face in pics but I look terrible today. Maybe next time :yes:

Over the shoulder from the front:

DSC00872.jpg

Over the shoulder from the side:

DSC00874.jpg

On one shoulder:

DSC00879.jpg

On the crook of my arm, w/ and w/o cles:

DSC00875.jpg

DSC00878.jpg

I wasn't going to include this picture because it's dark but by request from rica here it is!

DSC00877.jpg

I hope everyone enjoyed the pics!

I need your honest opinion though. I think the cles is cute on my cabby but my BF says he doesn't like it because it stands out too much and is flashy? So is it his lack of fashion sense or do you guys agree???