My Muse got company: a Rive Gauche

You're very stylish, so I vote for you to keep both. The RG suits you well, more casual than the Muse. Maybe you can get the Muse in chocolate brown, in keeping with your wardrobe's color scheme?

the RG looks fantastic. keep it. that slouchiness is unbeatable!
although you look great with the muse, i still think the RG is a better "manbag"

that being said, i am biased, as i own a black RG that i adore.

C_24 lovely lovely mustard color Rive Gauche. I'm torn between the Mustard color Rive Gauche or the new large blue patent Majorelle. Both are lovely colors for spring but must only have 1.

absolutanne, I can only recommend the Rive Gauche! I have worn it a cpl of times now and it feels so comfortable no matter which way I wear it, as a messenger or as a tote.

I have decided to keep both the Muse and the RG. Yes, they`re quite similar, but they still feel different. The Muse is dressier, feels a little more mature (in a good way, not as in old!) and is just such an iconic shape, I couldn`t let it go!

I have similar question....I (a man) am considering buying either a Rive Gauche (in medium chocolate) or Muse 2 (in light chocolate). which one do you think fit man most?
Have a vote and I am about to buy one in a week. Please help

You have dynamite taste when it comes to color! You are not afraid. I am a RG fan! I am holding back only because I want the bag to fit over my shoulder comfortably and it doesnt. Maybe because I tried on the medium. I'm partial to the Rive Gauche!