my MC Flap is HERE!!!!! come see....

1. Ladies, I am so excited! :yahoo:I have been obsessed :heart:with this bag since I first set eyes on the pics in the reference thread. Thanks for letting me share.....

2. So beautiful! I love it on you! Congrats!

I have this bag...this is the one that "started it all" for me last year and was the beginning of my Chanel obsession.
  3. Ohhh, soo gorgeous!!! :drool: I love the chain detailing on the MC flaps, and the glazed leather is just stunning in black :heart: You look great with it too!! :smile: Enjoy!! :yahoo:
  4. ^yesss this bag started my whole flap craze, too! it looks GREAT on you!!
  5. I LOVE YOUR FLAP!!! I have the brown glazed flap and haven't gotten around to taking pics yet but I :heart: :heart: :heart: it
  6. Love it I love the feel of the leather on that bag :yes:, and the chain is nice too. Plus it looks good on you! :yes:
  7. I love the MC flap laksalala! If this flap came in a larger size, I would be all over it! The braiding detail on it is incredible.

8. Congratz on your MC flap. I :heart: mine too as a casual but chic daily purse.
  9. Wow!Looks great on you.
  10. I like the chain detailing on this flap. Congrats! Looks great on you!
  11. Yeah, this bag changed my life! i fell in :heart: with chanel after i saw this bag for the very first time..and from 0 to 14 bags in 9 months!
  12. congrats! Looks great on you.
  13. congrats I love it!
  14. Beautiful bag, and it looks really great on you :biggrin:

Congratulations on your new stunner
  15. i luv it! can i ask how much was it?