My loot!!

1. I wasn't sure where to put this as it consists of clothes and shoes so I guess here is the right place!

Today I went to TK Maxx my favourite place! and got these goodies:

French Connection dress (my friend paid £90 for this last summer and I got it for £20)

Nicole Farhi white linen skirt £30 and it is not see through like a lot of white skirts!

Furla pink pearlised leather evening bag with pearl beads on the strap for £35

Two pairs of Moschino shoes for £40 each

Robert Clergeris shoes for £35!

I think I did very well!!:yahoo:
  2. [​IMG]
  3. [​IMG]
  4. [​IMG]
  5. [​IMG]
  6. [​IMG]
  7. Do you think the moschino wedges would go with the dress or does it need something simpler preferably without sequins?:confused1:
  8. Loooove them !!! I love TKMAXX too

i think the shoes could go with the dress... =) might be a good dinner outfit or fashionable brunch outfit
  10. what fabulous stuff, congrats! I love the wedges, but can't tell w/o the dress and shoes being modelled whether they go together or not.
  11. Thank you! they are really comfy too, I am just worried about the sequins falling off!
  12. ^ don't worry about it. i can you can easily buy a packet of such sequins and glue or thread them back =)
  13. is TK maxx just like TJ max ??
  14. yeah there the same except the UK version is TK maxx
  15. Wow, great haul! Lots and lots of awesome items...I'm sure you'll wear them all very well!