my loot from paris and switzerland

Oh I'm in trouble!! I LOVE LOVE LOVE that wallet!!!! Lumine, what a GREAT HAUL you got there!! I can see why the white birkin was hard to pass up! W/ GH its simply TIMELESS and ELEGANT!! Your fuschia lizard constance is STUNNING!!! LOVE IT ALL!!! CONGRATS!!!

just did a mini mock up with the wallet with some notes, cards, coins and my cell phone. the 2nd and 3rd pics are taken of the wallet with those stuff inside.
hope it helps!;)

Thanks for the pics. The Kelly waller looks like an Azap Long or Vertical? I have an Azap that opens out flat and MrsS has one that opens at an angle exactly like this Kelly Wallet.

Lumine, may I ask how long is this Kelly Wallet/Clutch? My Azap is about 20cm long.

Wow, congratulations on all the lovely items. White with GH!!! LOVE IT.

The constance is great, too! and the wallet, OH MY!!!
That is a must have!!! I would be so happy every time I used the little zipper pull, it is just such a joyful little goodie!!!

thanks for sharing with us. I cannot wait to see more of these!!
WOO HOO!!

THANK YOU for the wallet pics, Lumine. These are going to fly out the door (when they finally arrive!). I can't believe it's only 1650 euros! I have a feeling my clutch dilemma is about to be solved. :smile:

Lumine, thanks for the extra pics of that gorgeous wallet! I agree with xquisite, this is going to fly off the shelves! So J, what colour/hw you going for? Lol!

Well, as you know I can't go past PH - unless it's ruthenium - and i doubt that's available.....Is it? :drool: The black box is mighty tempting....but epsom might wear better.....I couldn't go wrong with black.......or Rouge H.....But i do like a bright coloured wallet.....Aaargh! very confusing. :noggin: