My little treasure...

I love your chanels. I was originally looking at the drawstring bag but now I am interested in getting the tote in black like yours and hopefully get my hands on a reissue. How is carrying the tote? Do you use it everyday? Do you think its more or a work bag then shop around bag?

dceneus said:
I love your chanels. I was originally looking at the drawstring bag but now I am interested in getting the tote in black like yours and hopefully get my hands on a reissue. How is carrying the tote? Do you use it everyday? Do you think its more or a work bag then shop around bag?
Thanks...I didn't like the drawstring bag cause the lambskin always freaks me out whenever my nail brushes over even though I don't have long nails. That cavier tote is my working tote as well as big bag when I go out with my 1 yr old daughter. It has passed the rough testing.

LOL I love the way they're sitting at the keyboard like they're about to start e-mailing their buddies!:lol:

Seriously, love that Chanel tote and great to hear it's a real workhorse - I have my eye on one of those someday....:love:

Cx