my little fix...

luvednotspoiled

<3 <3 <3
O.G.
Feb 18, 2007
I havent posted here for a LONG time...but i just wanted to share my little love with you guys :P

It's my orange coach bracelet!!! i LOVE the color, so funky! It reminded me why i fell in love with coach in the first place, the funky colors!!

Sorry for the stock photo, but i forgot my camera in az :sad: (along with my :heart:, lol ok that was corny!)

btw, I had to order this and compared to the one i tried on in the store this one is HUGE on me size wise. I mean i love it because its super comfy, but i didnt kow they came in different sizes!

Attachments

• orange coach.jpg
    orange coach.jpg
    16.8 KB · Views: 35
thanks! and yeah i know the widths are different..but for some reason the diameter seemed larger!! hehe or i lost weight...and while i would LOVE to think that i KNOW its not true hehe lol!

I havent posted here for a LONG time...but i just wanted to share my little love with you guys :P

It's my orange coach bracelet!!! i LOVE the color, so funky! It reminded me why i fell in love with coach in the first place, the funky colors!!

Sorry for the stock photo, but i forgot my camera in az :sad: (along with my :heart:, lol ok that was corny!)

btw, I had to order this and compared to the one i tried on in the store this one is HUGE on me size wise. I mean i love it because its super comfy, but i didnt kow they came in different sizes!

Great Color