My Large Denim Carly Is Here!!!!

1. :yahoo: And she is BEAUTIFUL!!! The cotton is gorgeous and hefty. The lining is deep indigo blue. I love the shade of brown on the leather. Even my DH remarked on what an attractive bag it is. I am so happy and I just had to share it with all of you! This baby makes three large Carly's. I guess I am offically a Carly Addict now. I have to go out tonight but I will post pics asap. Thanks for sharing in the JOY! :choochoo:
  2. Oh no! your killing us over here! We need pics!!!!
  3. Oh god I was hoping you had pics now! I'm so excited for you!!
  4. can't wait for pics!
  5. Yay! I must see photos of this! I'm really wanting to order it. It sounds lovely.
  6. I think I will order one Friday. I was going to wait to see what other wallets might come out but... I WANT one!
  7. So not fair I opened this up expecting pictures!! Your a teaser can't wait to see it!! Denim carly is on my list of WANTS!! Congrats
  8. Can't wait to see pics!!!!
  9. I can hardly wait for the pics! :crybaby: I'm thinking the Denim Carly is in my future! I love the leather, but when I saw the Chocolate & Denim & decided it had to be one of them! Hurry home & make us happy with some pics of your beautiful new girl! :yes:
  10. Congrats! Can't wait to see pics!!!
  11. congrats! pics plz :smile:
  12. Ummmmm - you can't do that!!! (j/k)
    I REALLY can't wait to see pics of this :yes:
    **fingers tapping on keyboard for 2 hours now**
  13. Ok, I REALLY want to see pics! I've been trying to decide if I should order this bag and would love to see it.

Congratulations, and I hope you just love the heck out of it!
  14. I know what you mean I am absolutely in love with mine....CONGRATS!:yahoo:
  15. Oh, we need those pics....:nuts: