My ink first arrived today

Here's a pic. This bag is a little more veiny than my twiggy was, but I still like it.

inkfirst1.jpg

It will break in nicely, love the color... keep an update of photo's to show everyone how the veins wear!! A lot of Pf'ers haven't seen the transformation themselves and I didn't take photo's of my 06' bags before I broke them in!
Again congrats, she's gorgeous!!

bella03 said:
^^ so the bag is deff authentic, sorry im just trying to make sure everything is "okay" now with the selller and all.

I didn't photograph every detail to post here, but yes, it has all of the signs of authenticity. The tags are correct, and the bales, studs, leather, buckles, everything seems totally authentic. The original receipt has been verified. I feel totally confident with the authenticity.

As for the seller....please see the thread I started when asking about ******, read it all and make your own informed decision if you ever consider buying from her. She will have lots more Balenciaga bags for sale in the future, so I am sure this will come up again. I cannot speak for what she has done in the past, or what she might do in the future. But she has sold me an authentic bag and was very nice to deal with. That is all I know for sure.

That is so beautiful! Congrats! It actually looks a lot like the cornflower blue in the pic which just goes to show how unique the color is and how it changes.