My Ink City is FINALLY here!

hatikuh said:
Isn't there another Barney's in LA? And word on the street is there's one coming to SF!! Hope I'll still be around when it comes! BTW Jag congratulations!!! There's soooo many Ink city owner here lately (and I am guilty of ordering one yesterday --- sooooo excited!!!), I almost freaked when Aloha Rag said they ran out of Ink city!

The NY store said they are the only Barney's. But I didn't ask about plans to open a second store somewhere else. Unless the lady I spoke to doesn't know what she's talking about...which is also possible!

hatikuh said:
Isn't there another Barney's in LA? And word on the street is there's one coming to SF!! Hope I'll still be around when it comes! BTW Jag congratulations!!! There's soooo many Ink city owner here lately (and I am guilty of ordering one yesterday --- sooooo excited!!!), I almost freaked when Aloha Rag said they ran out of Ink city!

Hatikuh
There is a Barney's in Beverly Hills. I was there about 10 days ago and purchased the first in ink. They told me they had just received a shipment of bags, so at the time, they had quite a few in stock.

Thank you! I am totally in love with this bag! I even took it to work today to show it off!:biggrin: And you are all right, this is totally an addiction now. I cannot stop thinking of what I want next... Too bad I have to hold off for a while.:cry:

ETenebris said:
Thanks (again)! The more I see of this bag, the more I am loving it. But I may give the purseket a try and see how that goes. If I do, I will try to post some pics to show whether or not it worked. I just like the organization, now that I am used to it!
:worried:

Could I get away with an ink City and UGGs? I LOVE my UGGs!:love: And SJP does it!

I definitely do. It's all about comfort and confidence. ;)