My incisional eyes des surgery at pop clinic

Cakesss

Apr 26, 2020
Hi I just wanted to share my experience and results to everyone that is considering des(double eyelid surgery). As to help others on their journey. I chose pop clinic as I was looking more into what people consider as “Dolly” style and not too natural results. I didn’t really tell the doctor I wanted “Dolly” eyes. I just showed him photos of eyes with high crease that were parallel. And I’m happy with my results as I did it 2 months ago. but I had to bring my own translator. As their in house translator english staff was limited

My before and after
These are my photos results of My eyes

9DC3F240-FEEE-49CD-AE61-5330A4CDBE9E.jpeg3B31A5EC-680E-4C36-A6BC-89A4C5947A97.jpeg

To be honest I didn’t have much list of clinics I was interested in. I only had DA and pop and yellow maybe nana. Nana was okay their results are not bad just I don’t see much of high creases I feel they are more to the natural side. DA and yellow prices were a bit too high for me. However I chose pop clinic as their price I got during promotion is what I liked, I paid $2400 usd. This was during promotion I’m not sure what’s the original price quote without the promo. but also the results I saw from reviews and Gangnam unnie their style is what I liked more.

My eyes before
I had asymmetrical eyelids. My right eye crease was higher and had a triple fold that was parallel. Also it was hollow.
My left eye crease was lower and tapered.

What I asked for and during consultation.
I chose Dr. Park and he was really patient and nice. It was late for them after closing time I believe but he stayed after to ensure to answer all my questions. Their consultant seem really sweet too. As my translator was translating back and forth I showed him photos of eyes that I liked and I said I wanted parallel crease. He recommended that on my higher triple fold crease to do fat reposition to spread out the fat so it isn’t hollow on this side and said it will be one nice parallel crease without the folds. On the left side he said I had excess skin he had to cut off to show off that crease more to match with the right. And said to do ptosis correcrion and medical epicanthoplasty. I asked him if he recommended any other canthoplasty procedures he told me it’s not needed as I already had a nice shape and big and it will cause eye dryness.

Surgery day
Surgery day. I booked a deposit ahead to be the first surgery on the day for Dr. Park. And I made sure to show photos again of 4 different eyes I liked and 4 eyes that I did not like at all. So he got the ideal. Went over the surgery plan. Showed me different 3 crease heights. Although he didn’t speak English super fluently he understood really well on what I wanted. But I also had my translator there in case. The surgery in my opinion was uncomfortable because I done others where I didn’t have to be awake but this first time being awake. I really did not like the ptosis correction this one I felt like it hurt the most out of everything else. The stitch removal didn’t really hurt at all to me. Overall I would recommend pop if you bring your own translator. But not without a translator. They were accommodating and friendly towards me as a foreigner.

4766C777-AE73-422E-8C31-91D98C81D11B.jpeg

Last edited:
Wow your results are the best I seen for des on these forums. You are so pretty. Thanks I’m definitely considering pop. As I want more of the Dolly style. Who was your translator?

Im new to these forums and I was searching around looking at des posts but I love your eye result. The eyes crease are very pretty. Can I ask why did you choose dr park? I’m looking for parallel high crease as well.

Im new to these forums and I was searching around looking at des posts but I love your eye result. The eyes crease are very pretty. Can I ask why did you choose dr park? I’m looking for parallel high crease as well.
I looked at dr parks work before and after on Gangnam unnie and decided to choose him as he was good with eyes that were not symmetrical.

I looked at dr parks work before and after on Gangnam unnie and decided to choose him as he was good with eyes that were not symmetrical.
Thanks for replying. I want to do a high crease ☹️. Like you, before I considered nana but I didn’t like how they turn into a factory clinic so I end up not going with them after I did a consultation recently. But I’m hoping I can book consultation with pop and bring a translator to see. I know in those photos above you don’t seem to really wear a lot of makeup. Do you have photos wearing more makeup? Does it make a big difference with makeup? Sorry just curious

Thanks for replying. I want to do a high crease ☹️. Like you, before I considered nana but I didn’t like how they turn into a factory clinic so I end up not going with them after I did a consultation recently. But I’m hoping I can book consultation with pop and bring a translator to see. I know in those photos above you don’t seem to really wear a lot of makeup. Do you have photos wearing more makeup? Does it make a big difference with makeup? Sorry just curious
How was your consultation with Nana? I am considering them for my DES surgery.

Hi I just wanted to share my experience and results to everyone that is considering des(double eyelid surgery). As to help others on their journey. I chose pop clinic as I was looking more into what people consider as “Dolly” style and not too natural results. I didn’t really tell the doctor I wanted “Dolly” eyes. I just showed him photos of eyes with high crease that were parallel. And I’m happy with my results as I did it 2 months ago. but I had to bring my own translator. As their in house translator english staff was limited

My before and after

View attachment 5605793View attachment 5605797

To be honest I didn’t have much list of clinics I was interested in. I only had DA and pop and yellow maybe nana. Nana was okay their results are not bad just I don’t see much of high creases I feel they are more to the natural side. DA and yellow prices were a bit too high for me. However I chose pop clinic as their price I got during promotion is what I liked, I paid $2400 usd. This was during promotion I’m not sure what’s the original price quote without the promo. but also the results I saw from reviews and Gangnam unnie their style is what I liked more.

My eyes before
I had asymmetrical eyelids. My right eye crease was higher and had a triple fold that was parallel. Also it was hollow.

I chose Dr. Park and he was really patient and nice. It was late for them after closing time I believe but he stayed after to ensure to answer all my questions. Their consultant seem really sweet too. As my translator was translating back and forth I showed him photos of eyes that I liked and I said I wanted parallel crease. He recommended that on my higher triple fold crease to do fat reposition to spread out the fat so it isn’t hollow on this side and said it will be one nice parallel crease without the folds. On the left side he said I had excess skin he had to cut off to show off that crease more to match with the right. And said to do ptosis correcrion and medical epicanthoplasty. I asked him if he recommended any other canthoplasty procedures he told me it’s not needed as I already had a nice shape and big and it will cause eye dryness.

Surgery day
Surgery day. I booked a deposit ahead to be the first surgery on the day for Dr. Park. And I made sure to show photos again of 4 different eyes I liked and 4 eyes that I did not like at all. So he got the ideal. Went over the surgery plan. Showed me different 3 crease heights. Although he didn’t speak English super fluently he understood really well on what I wanted. But I also had my translator there in case. The surgery in my opinion was uncomfortable because I done others where I didn’t have to be awake but this first time being awake. I really did not like the ptosis correction this one I felt like it hurt the most out of everything else. The stitch removal didn’t really hurt at all to me. Overall I would recommend pop if you bring your own translator. But not without a translator. They were accommodating and friendly towards me as a foreigner.

View attachment 5605794
How are ur eyes looking now?

hello! I was wondering how you contacted them online and if they did online consultation. And also if you could book the surgery before hand then have an in person consult on the day of the surgery? I'm planning to fly to korea in late august, so I cant really go to in person consults right now, but want to reserve my surgery booking

Thank you so much! Your eyelids look amazing!

hello! I was wondering how you contacted them online and if they did online consultation. And also if you could book the surgery before hand then have an in person consult on the day of the surgery? I'm planning to fly to korea in late august, so I cant really go to in person consults right now, but want to reserve my surgery booking

Thank you so much! Your eyelids look amazing!
What’s your kkt? Feel free to drop it here or dm me.

There’s a AUGUST groupchat - I'll send you the instructions on how to join :smile: Look forward to connecting

My before and after

My eyes before

Surgery day

View attachment 5605794
Hi! Can I ask where you found the promotion from and if it was from gangnam unni? Thanks!

My before and after

My eyes before

Surgery day

View attachment 5605794
I love your result so much, it's exactly what I'm looking for in terms of a dramatic/dolly defined crease. I wanted to ask if the crease has gotten lower and how defined it is? How many mm was your crease?