My heart is broken... Chanel HQ says no caviar for S/S

Hi J! :smile: Ahh, I know, decisions, decisions :sweatdrop:... well, if the bright blue caviar flap in the Reference Library were being released, it would be no contest IMO hehe. :nuts: Like you, I love caviar, and was set on a caviar flap in yellow... however, if that flap comes in the distressed, glazed caviar and not the regular lambskin, I'll be all over it, despite the fact that it isn't caviar! :love:

I'm pretty certain that these flaps won't come with the "old chains." The shiny metal chains, similar to the bijoux chains, are the only chains I saw for these flaps in the look book. :smile: AFAIK, the flap below, and any classic flaps in the yellow, pink, peach, etc. will all have this chain. Here is the yellow I'm hoping to get... pic is from the thread posted by Mon from DJO/Damian's Saks trunk show pics:

Copyofyellowflapcopy.jpg

The leather looks glazed to me and similar to the pink flap I posted from another thread above (or maybe I just really, really, really want the yellow so badly I'm totally hallucinating)! :nuts: It has to be though, ahh, because all of the flaps I saw in the look book were on the same page and listed as coming in lambskin, so they all must be the same type of lambskin - hopefully the distressed, glazed lambskin!! :love:

Thanks for the info Minal!

hmmm... things to think about... 1) dark dark almost black navy vs. a more blue kind of "navy"... and 2) I think I'm still set on caviar and will be crushed if they don't have it... I dunno - something about the pebbling in the leather I really like.. but this glazed lambskin does sound intriguing...

I know this is more questions... but from all the pics I've seen - it looks like all the flaps have a shiny metal chain similar to the bijoux chain from 07... anyone have any intel on whether any flaps will have the regular interwoven chain?

Thanks again for all the info sharing guys!

^^^^ I LOOOOOOOOOVE THAT YELLOW! I do hope they release the EW in that color. It's great. I saw the pink in similar leather in the EW so I'm assuming the mustard will be released too! So excited!!!!