My first Tokidoki bag

you make me crazy about this toki brand. when I see u guy your collection. I want to have it too. My hometown ( Bangkok ) They are very expensive.
anyway now I am so hungry very much wait my husband back from work. late !! today I really want to eat Vietnamese food today.

We have TKMax in the UK i suppose it must be the same and im always in there hunting for a bargain.I think i would just have a heart attack if i found a Toki bag in there.The last few weeks i have had it in my mind that one day i will find one.I found a really cute lesportsac pencil case in there a few weeks ago.You have made me feel more certain that it might just come true.

I just back from tjmaxx again. but no more toki bag
But I got white fendi sunglasses for 59$

I got a couple of pairs of nice sunglasses on my birthday in there. Usually i wouldnt buy 2 pairs but they were such a bargain.I got a beautiful pair of miss sixty shades and some fiorelli for £15 i think thats like $30 .I dream about that shop it is deffinately one of my favourite shops but they need to have a cafe and some toilets cos i could spend hours in there.

Wow, you are in cincinnati? I am in dayton...I have 10 bags all shipped from other states. I wonder if the TJ Maxx's here have any? I've NEVER seen anyone else around here carrying Tokidoki bags....well except my two friends who both discovered it through me!!!