My First Sweet Orange!!(lots of pics)

How nice that you'd a great time at the store!

Congratulations! Your belt is lovely.

And thanks so much for taking the effort to take the gorgeous photos you did and share them with us!

Below:- The travel Victoria Fourre Touts! Just like the ones in my store! What great travel sized hand-carry bags!
dsc01402he5.jpg

Duncan, congrats on your 1st Hermes item! Great choice!:tup: I really like that buckle.

MrsS, that etoupe Victoria, is that the new size, exactly like the pic that was posted in the Victoria thread? It seems this one looks bigger to me. Or could just be because it's displayed right next to JPG Kellys and a TPM Evelyne...?

Wow, duncan! What a marvelous story, complete with beautiful pictures. Your belt is just fantastic---CONGRATULATIONS!!!! :yahoo:

I know many ladies here are going ga-ga over the fuchsia ostrich Kelly and the parchmain (?) one, but this is the picture that really makes me :drool:. I'm torn between coveting the BJ (swift?) Kelly and staring at the Bolides. Thanks so very much sharing with us, duncan. I can't wait to hear about your next H purchase (and yes, all of us here know that there will be one; no one can stop with just one :graucho:).

dsc01403ok3.jpg

Duncan - I love the fact that you went back to this store to purchase your lovely belt, and what a great experience it turned out to be! Thanks for the wonderful photos, too!

Those pics are fabulous!!! Thanks for putting out the time and effort to take them AND post them! What wonderful eye candy!!!! CONGRATS ON YOUR NEW H GOODIE!!! This is only the beginning....:graucho::graucho:

Thank you guys!!your compliments really make my day:heart:. I knew many of you were looking forward to see some great pictures, especially items like Kelly and Birkin. So since the store manager were nice and giving me permission to take photo, i just have to seize the opportunity and share with everyone here:yes:

Thank you for these marvelous pictures!!! What wonderful eye-candy. I just love the belt that you chose -- the HW is fantastic and it is a great choice. I hope that this is just the beginning of a lovely Hermes affair for you, :smile:.

Such a great thread - thank you for sharing your wonderful experiences with us - it is so nice to hear about the positive stories of SAs, too! :tup:

Duncan, your first H purchase is sure to be a wardrobe staple for you! Congratulations & Enjoy!

hNe

CONGRATS, Duncan!! Gorgeous first purchase. I bet you'll love it for many years to come. :yes: Thanks so much for posting the pics. I am also surprised at the good bag inventory & that there's already a parchemin kelly displayed on the floor!