My first speedy .. size wise?

mmm.. thats tough.. I think its a bit BIG for an asian. Im ASIAN Girl. The first Speedy i have i couldnt decide so i got a 30 home but went back to exchange for a 25, mum n bf's influence. Now 25 is sitting in my closet. Cant fit much. So.. i am going to get a 30 soon.. hopefully Multicolore if my bank acc will allow.:P

I love my 25, and I'm 5'8''. It's more "Everyday" and it's really great to be able to carry it to dinner and such without feeling like you're carrying a big bag. If you're questioning the 30, check out the 25!

Congrats on the Azure speedy! *so pretty* In the photos, the 30 doesn't look overwhelming on you. I have friends about my size who wear their 30 well too. I am Asian, 5' 4", 120 lbs. When purchasing the speedy, I initially wanted the 30. But at the store I realized 25 looked better on ME. I really *love* my speedy 25 :love:. It holds a lot (a checkbook, wallet, coin purse, cell phone, cosmestic bag, and small notebook). Hope this helps!

I really wanted azur speedy30. when I was in Paris, the 30 was sold out in the three Paris LV stores the day I went for shopping ( I only have one day for shopping when I was in Paris because of my tight schedule). I was very upset. All the stores had speedy 25. I guess speedy 30 is more popular than speedy 25. I tried on 25, but I didn't like it as I thought it was very small. So I got my 30 when I came back; and I bought local here (no benefit on saving tax and lower price). I have been using my speedy30 for two times on weekend shopping, for some reason I feel like it is kind of big for me now since I don't carry a lot of things with me. By the way I am asian; and I am 5'2.

congrats on your first!

i'm about your same size and height (i'm 5'3) and i tried on the different sizes of speedys recently...i too was worried that a 30 looks too big. i was mainly trying on the mono, and i found that it didn't look too bad, and i like that the handles are longer (and really, the price difference is so little to get a much roomier bag).

i'll admit, the azur in 25 looks super cute, but the 30 definitely doesn't look bad.

if i were you i'd keep the 30. Bags are being made bigger and bigger nowadays, and maybe the 30 is just something you'll end up getting used to. but, if u feel much happier w/ a 25 and think u'd be settling with a 30 - then swap it for the 25. either way, it looks super cute on you!:tup:

First of all, thanks for all inputs from you ladies.

Right now I don't have a lot of stuff, but I'm not sure how many I will haul with me once I start working.

I think the last picture is the one that I still question myself regarding the size. :smile:

I think it looks great! But it's up to what you feel comfortable with. If you're unsure, maybe try out the 25 and see if it would be something you like better. I like the 25 for the summer, but I'm using my 30 for the winter when I'll need to carry more with me.