My First Sharing post in Chanel (pics)

:heart: Thanks so much everyone for the kind comments! It makes me VERY happy to know you guys like the choices I've made so far! :yes:

I only ventured into Chanel on a regular basis this year and I thank everyone for making this such a warm, inviting, and friendly place!

amazing collection!!! the red is an e/w?? it looks bigger to me, and i thought it only had one strap.

Hi sheana! Yes the red is an east/west. For the new chain this season, they have the double strap. In the past when it was the old chain, the e/w had the single strap. I love the look of the double strap!

Love that red e/w to death! Great taste. What are the style number and color code? Thanks.

Hey Liya...

I'm not sure what the style number and colour code is.. :sad: This bag is from the 07P season tho.

Maybe a search on the forum under red will give the information or someone else will know?

I got mine's at the Chanel boutique and all I got was the receipt. My box didn't have the style number and colour code sticker for some reason... just a bar code.

Not sure if this'll help at all but this is the information on my receipt which I *think* is the style code. A35191Y01588

and there's these #s which might be the colour code? :shrugs: 07P2 81HV 81643 Red UNI

Hope that helps!