My First Real Post!

ok, so here's the prices for the newer things since I've had some requests for them.

Tobago Yellow Carryall $1850
Ouvea Keepall $1430
Innsbruck Carryall $4450
Running Short $570
Rouge Beach Towel $705
Rose Beach Blanket $525

;)

OMG I LOVE YOU!

I absoutely love your collection! I might be getting the keepall in the same color as your carryall tobago!

mmmmm nicely done! Love the shorts! I had the brown the baseball jacket with the same script on the back!

yea, I want the tobago keepall's also... my want list is so big and expensive, I just wanna cry. hehehe

Well at least U have the innsbruck (my Love of this season), the amount I have spent od LV and deesigner stuff in the past while is so outrageous, I am not really allowed 2 buy anything until x-mas :crybaby: . But there are always loopholes. :graucho: I know I am gettin the groom and some denim stuff but thats its until xmas bcuz I've spent enough to feed an army. Will the innsbruck that modokislayer be available at xmas still, does anyone know?

Welcome to the purse forum.
You have great taste. I love all of the bags. They are nice and unique.
The scarf and beach towel are super cool.
The latest bag that you just purchase is to die for. :love:
Thanks for sharing the pics.

Welcome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You'll enjoy this forum. So much too learn and so many nice people.

You have a great collection. Very nice choices indeed.

I also love to see men with LV.

You have NO idea how much I love your bags! I would really die for that Ouvea Keepall- I'm hoping that they still have them around Christmas (the soonest I can get one) but they prob. won't! :crybaby:

Oh my god!!!!!! your collection is just perfect!! each and every piece what a taste..:love:

I love the ouvea keepall but i cant remember seeing it in the store.. how did i miss such a piece..:flowers: